Guntersville Water Heater Services
Water Heater Repair & Installation In Huntsville
Water heaters are one of the most important systems in your home, so it is best to let the experts handle any concerns. Here at Corbin's Air Water & Power Solutions, we offer repair, installation and maintenance services for water heaters and tankless water heaters. Our experienced technicians can do it all! We are fully licensed in the State of Alabama.
Brands We Supply:
- Bradford White - Bradford White water heaters cannot be found in big box retailers due to their company's commitment to professional specifications and expert installation. We're happy to partner with them to ensure a safe and reliable water heater in your home or business for years to come.
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters - Rinnai is the top selling brand of tankless water heater and we're happy to be a provider of their products. Whether you are looking for a tank or tankless water heater, make sure you call Corbin's first.
Who Fixes Water Heaters?
If you are looking to get your water heater fixed, then a qualified, plumbing technician is your best resource. Your best bet is to hire a licensed and bonded professional who can guarantee quality work.
At Corbin's Air, Water, & Power Solutions, Inc, we have an experienced crew who specialize in water heater servicing from installation to repair and maintenance. Should you be living in a rental property; Alabama Law requires that landlords be responsible for keeping plumbing, ventilating, air conditioning and electrical systems in safe working order.
Therefore, if any issues arise with the water heater that is not due to misuse by the tenant, it is likely that the landlord will be held accountable for resolving the problem quickly and professionally. Whether you are looking for water heater services for your home or rental property, Corbin's can help!
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
The typical lifespan of water heater depends primarily on the type:
- Traditional Tank-style Water Heaters: On average, traditional tank-style water heaters can last 8-12 years. However, with proper care and maintenance, some units can last beyond this range. Regular flushing of the tank, checking and replacing the anode rod, and other maintenance tasks can help extend the lifespan of a tank-style water heater.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters, also known as on-demand or instantaneous water heaters, have a longer lifespan compared to traditional tank-style units. Tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years, sometimes longer. These units do not store hot water, which can reduce the risk of sediment buildup and other issues.
Which Factors Affect Water Heater Longevity?
Factors that can impact the lifespan of a water heater include:
- Water Quality: Guntersville, like many other areas, may have hard water, which contains high levels of minerals that can cause sediment buildup and reduce the efficiency of water heaters. Regular maintenance, including flushing the tank, can help mitigate the impact of hard water and extend the lifespan of the unit.
- Usage: The demand for hot water can also affect the lifespan of a water heater. Units that are constantly running to meet high demands or experiencing extreme temperature fluctuations may wear out faster compared to those used sparingly. Properly sizing the water heater based on your household's hot water needs can help prevent premature wear and tear.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to ensure the efficient operation and longevity of a water heater. Neglecting maintenance tasks such as flushing the tank, checking the anode rod, and inspecting the pressure relief valve can lead to sediment buildup, corrosion, and other issues that can shorten the unit's lifespan.
Signs of a Failing Water Heater
As water heaters age, they may exhibit signs of wear and tear or impending failure.
Corbin's Air, Water, & Power Solutions, Inc. advises homeowners in Guntersville to be aware of the following signs of a failing water heater:
- Age: If your water heater is reaching or exceeding its expected lifespan, it may be time to start considering a replacement, even if it is not showing any obvious signs of failure.
- Rusty Hot Water: If you notice rusty or discolored water coming from your taps or a metallic odor, it may indicate that your water heater is rusting on the inside and may be nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Reduced Hot Water Supply: If you are experiencing a decrease in the hot water supply or constantly running out of hot water, it may indicate that your water heater
Should I Switch To A Tankless Water Heater?
This can be a difficult question to answer so please get a hold of our technicians and request a free estimate on both a tank water heater and a tankless water heater for your home. It is often best to evaluate the layout of your home to determine which unit is right for your need.
Some of the benefits of choosing a traditional tank water heater are low maintenance and a low initial cost. However, tankless water heaters typically produce lower energy bills over time.
Plus, a tankless unit will supply the user with endless hot water unlike traditional tanks which run out of hot water when emptied.
Take a look at our reviews to see what customers have to say about working with the experienced plumbers at Corbin's Air, Water, & Power Solutions!
Corbins put in our system 11 years ago. They respond quickly, timely, on time, and their technicians are always courteous.- Bobby C.
Nathaniel found and fixed the issue with the air handler right away. Within minutes the upstairs was cooling off. I appreciate his thoroughness.- Beverly K.
Kevin was on time, courteous, and entirely professional. He immediately diagnosed the issue with my central HVAC unit and implemented the solution. In a short time, everything was working and back to normal. Thank you, Kevin!- Todd K.
Joey Perry sent out the perfect man and they got the job done timely and efficiently and at a great price. Will definitely do business with again!- Glen Atkinson